Curriculum Leader Inclusion Plus
Sid Robinson - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Inclusion Plus Faculty includes a range of support for students with Additional Educational Needs (AEN). AEN covers a broad spectrum of students, including those who are supported by:
- EAL – English as an Additional Language
- SEND – Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Learning Mentors
- Children Looked After
- Pastoral and behavioural support
- Welfare and Attendance
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Tailor-made, small group and individual support for a range of student needs
The students accessing the Inclusion Plus interventions, are supported in addressing their learning needs by specialist staff in a friendly, positive and stimulating environment to facilitate the removal of any barriers to learning. We encourage the development of:
- positive and successful learning;
- strategies to pursue life-long learning;
- and maturity to become successful independent citizens in and beyond school.
Much of the support we provide to these students entails close liaison with parents and carers. Our aim is to provide appropriate support for all students who have Additional Educational Needs and to promote an ethos of inclusion to enable all students to access the curriculum and achieve their full potential.
Below is a list of support, each has information attached. I have labelled the areas below as:
I - Inclusion , this refers to information for you on what the Inclusion Faculty provide in terms of support.
P – Parents, this is information aimed at supporting parents with their children and on whole school terms and approaches.