Please could all applicants who are applying online please email your application form to: 

Alternatively, print out the form and return to Human Resources Department at Sydenham School,
Dartmouth Road, London SE26 4RD. Telephone: 0208 699 6731 ext 423

Please note, we only accept the official Sydenham application forms, we do not accept CV's



Please click on the vacancy listed below for further information:

Our Current Support Vacancies


    HR Officer                                                       ADVERT                          JOB DESCRIPTION/PERSON SPEC

    Cover Supervisor                                           ADVERT                        JOB DESCRIPTION/PERSON SPEC

Our Current Teaching Vacancies


 Deputy Headteacher - Pastoral                                       ADVERT                JOB DESCRIPTION/PERSON SPEC

 Subject Leader - Media                                                   ADVERT                 JOB DESCRIPTION/PERSON SPEC

  Science Teacher                                                                ADVERT                 JOB DESCRIPTION/PERSON SPEC

  Geography Teacher                                                          ADVERT                 JOB DESCRIPTION/PERSON SPEC

  Teacher of Computer Science                                        ADVERT                 JOB DESCRIPTION/PERSON SPEC

  Subject Leader - PE                                                          ADVERT                 JOB DESCRIPTION/PERSON SPEC


How to apply

Please click on either the Teacher or Support Staff link to complete your application:

Please email your completed application forms to 


Sydenham School is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Safeguarding is the ‘golden thread’ that runs through the school. The successful applicant will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure for the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as the Criminals Records Bureau).

Original evidence of right to work within the United Kingdom will be required prior to commencement of employment i.e. National Insurance Number, Work Permits or Indefinite Leave to Remain. If the applicant has lived/worked overseas for 12 months or more since the age of 18, they will also be required to obtain a Certificate of Good Conduct from the country(ies) they lived/worked in at their own expense and provide these for our records.